Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Cards

Last year I joined a card swap group of ladies here in town.  Once a month we get together to swap cards we made for a specific theme.  This last month, January was a love theme.  I made my cards for Valentine's day.  Nice, easy, simple. Supplies I used, cardstock, printed heart paper, adhesive and stickers.



Super easy to make!


My kindergartener helped make these!


And a close up!  Inside the cards are blank, so you could write a little love note to the one you love! When I find my cards I received I will post them!  It could be a while! I have a feeling they grew legs and are hiding from me!

I hope you liked this post and come back again for something fun!  I need to head back to the books and get things done for my math class tonight!

What are you doing for Valentine's day?

Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment