Friday, September 6, 2013

Back To School, Quilt & TGIF!

I've been so exhausted from the start of school and not sure what to do with myself I took a nap this morning.  I just couldn't stay away so I closed the computer and slept hard on the couch for two hours.  I looked at the clock and said 20 more minutes, the next thing I knew it was about half hour till the bus for my kindergartener comes.  I don't think I've had a nap that long without interruptions like MOMMYYY can I have something to eat, Mommy so and so hit me!  You get the idea!

Here's the quilt I finally finished!


It's not quite long enough for a twin XL but it would be perfect for the shorter twin.  She loves it!  I love it and how it washed up!


I love the bright colors!  Totally a girl quilt, but my older boys were fighting over it and giving me crap that it's not for them!  They have quilts that I made them when they were way younger and one for me too, but they don't fit their beds anymore!


I hope you like it!  The pattern comes from a book I bought at JoAnn Fabric & Crafts a few years ago.  Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment