Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Toys!

I finally got my new toy!  I'm so excited!  My hubby has been playing with his new bar-b-que's for the last few weeks I was starting to feel left out!  My new toy is finally here!  I love to sew, sewing is my stress outlet.  The more I sew the more it relieves!  Anyways my new toy is an embroidery machine!  Fabulous!  I love it!  The kids love to watch it!


This is the first try at it. Oops.  The green is supposed to be the stem & leaves.  And so I tried again after talking to my older sister who has an embroidery machine for many years!



Ta-da!!! It worked!  Sorry it's sideways!  And here's some more!


Now the machine is working on a pink sea horse!  Here it is finished!


And now a teal one.  I love this color!!


And here is the teal sea horse being worked on.


Here's a dolphin!  I flipped it too!


 
This is a fun new mommy toy!  Gives me something else to do while my buddy is at morning Kindergarten.  The sea life blocks are going to be turned into a quilt.  I'll share the final project once I get enough blocks and get it sewn up!

I hope all you readers are adjusting to kids being back in school and that life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment