Friday, March 7, 2014

Craft Groove for St. Patty's Day

I've been staying busy with school work, for the kids and me, and trying to do some crafts.  I joined a craft swap with a St. Patty's day theme the beginning of the year.  I have absolutely loved seeing everyone's crafts they have made.  Here's what I made.


This is one of those hang-over-the-oven-handle towels.  The towel itself came from The Dollar Tree, both fabrics came from JoAnn's and the ribbon too.  This was a Pintrest inspired project that I started last year.  They are really easy to make.


Cute huh? These are microfiber towels.  Don't heat the iron up too hot to press the fabric once it's been sewed.  The heat will melt the towel!


Looks like the oven needs some cleaning!  I made a few other things, a wood & scrapbook craft and a lap quilt.  I will share those in another post.

What have you made or doing for St. Patty's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment