Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucky Penny & Wood Craft

Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was busy finishing up school work and spending time with family.  I know nothing exciting!


This is the front!  Here's the back!


The block is also turned on the side!  Everything was cut out with the Cricut.  I also made these lucky penny candle.


The candle craft was Pintrest inspired.  You can find this lucky penny craft here.  Just remember it is inspired.  When I used double stick tape it didn't work for me, the pennies fell off.  I tried something else but can't remember what it was. I ended up using super glue gel to get the pennies stick to the glass.  I need to make this craft for me since this was for my craft swap and went to my friend Jennie in Georgia.

Hope you all have an awesome Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment