Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break Week

I love Spring!  It is my most favorite season!  I took the kids to the library this morning.  I snapped these awesome pictures while I was there in the parking lot.



We have blue sky and no rain!  I am so excited!


And a close up of the beautiful spring blossoms!


This is our beautiful green grass in the backyard.  I wish our front yard was as green and as beautiful as this!  I think the teens need to get the mower to work and mow the lawn!


A local farm close by home.



A rainbow for me is always a little piece of Heaven.  This was taken driving down the freeway this past weekend.

Just a little bit of home for me.  Home being the greater Seattle/Tacoma area.

Have a great Spring Break week.  What are you going to do with kids this week while they are out of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment