Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas In July Craft

I just wanted to share with you a craft I made this last week.  Christmas Nativity.


A fellow crafter in Florida is getting this one.  She loves snowman so I jazzed the backside up a bit for her.


This is silver vinyl on the back.  I hope she likes it!  I think Frosty needs a hat on him!

Here's the other one I have been finishing up painting today.



I used spray paint originally but it was not working out.  The hot sticky weather was keeping the spray paint from drying.  (I know nothing like back east or in the south!)  If you looked closely the wise men have the spray paint on the block and the donkey has a paint sample color from Walmart painted on it.  They are now covered with Teal Lake paint.  I am just waiting for them to dry so I can flip them over again and paint the second coat on.  Then I will peel off the vinyl and paint where the vinyl was.  It's a fun Christmas in July craft to make.  Fast and easy.

Have you made any Christmas In July crafts this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment