Monday, April 8, 2013

Back In School!

The kids are back in school!  Hooray!!! I am so excited to have the house back to myself.  Okay, well almost!  My five year old is feeling left out that he still doesn't get to go to school.  I told him next year when Spring Break is almost over he will get to get up early in the morning like the rest of the kids and get on the school bus to give mom a break!  I told him they have Spring Break to give the teachers a break!  The husband is home sleeping or should I say snoring away!

We didn't go anywhere or do anything.  The weather was sunny and nice the first few days and then turned rainy on us.  The kids got out and rode bikes in the neighborhood.  The oldest got the lawn mower out and made some money on the sunny days. My husband still worked and me, well I had some good days and bad days!  My "bug bites" aren't bug bites.  I'm having an allergic reaction to something and the doctors can't figure out what it is.  When I have to take a lot of meds for it, well I have no energy and don't sleep.  You get the idea.  Hopefully we can figure out soon what the issues are.

On a side note.  I picked up a small part time job working at home for my fabulous brother in law again. (I did this last year for a few months on and off.)  Some of it is really easy and some of it is not so easy and challenges me.  I think I will use the money to go back to school since my hubby says I can't use any money from his paycheck or I might use it to buy some crafting toys. I don't know yet. Save it? Vacation? Okay now we are talking!

This past weekend we BBQ'd!  I'll post pictures in the coming days! Yum, yum!  I love it when my husband isn't working overtime on the weekends!

I hope your Monday is FABULOUS whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment