Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Purse Change

I've been absent for about a week now. Sorry!  I've picked up a side job doing some stuff for a relative. It's really quite boring and I would rather be crafting or baking up a storm!  Really!!  We had two birthdays in the family this last week. My daughter turned 7 and my hubby, well I won't tell you how old he turned but I will tell you he got his birthday wish!  Overtime!! Wahooo!  Now if only he would let me get my crafty thing I want! He said he would get it for me but still hasn't!  Okay enough of that!  My purse has been getting really heavy lately.  My oldest needed some money for a camp he is going to so I cleaned it out just for him!  He's been working hard.  He deserves some money!  I should have put it in my change cup but I started earlier this year, or was it the end of last year?  I can't remember. Anyways here is what I found!!


It's about 10 bucks in purse money, purse change, whatever you want to call it!  I should do this more often!!  I feel rich!  Okay I did for a small moment till I gave it to my son!

I'll be back tomorrow to share with you something else!

What have you found in your purse?  How often do you clean it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment