Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Funnies!

I haven't posted a Friday Funny in a while!  I'm still writing in my journal Just for Funnies.  Here's a few for you!

Walking home from the bus stop,  mom is it raining? It's definitely trying to sprinkle. My little girl pipes in, the sky is trying to pee but having a hard time its just a little dribble! Kids, gotta love them!!

Since I have missed some funnies lately here's another.  This past weekend my kids hear my cell phone ringing, they run from the phone to me yelling MOMMY THE ALIEN IS CALLING!! The alien is the little green android!

I'm hoping to get some house cleaning done this weekend, sewing and who knows what else!

In light of all the bad that is happening around our country, hug your kids a little tighter, kiss your spouse and say your prayers for safety and extra comfort. Cherish every moment in your life.  Boston and Waco, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

What are you doing this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment