Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hanging Towels and Hot Pads

Here's one of my craft swap things I made.  Hanging towels from the stove handle and hot pads.  I followed a pattern online for the towels and for the hot pads I just did my own thing.


I love the spring colors and the flower buttons!  The towels are from Walmart for a buck each. The blue fabric and green fabric came from JoAnn's.


I cut the towels in half and used the part with the stripes.  The other half is white and I saved those for another project.


Matching hot pads. Flip them over for a different fabric. Nice and springy!



I love this fabric!  I might have to make something else out of it! Here's another view of the back!



There it is!  A Spring crafty project to brighten up the kitchen!

What have you made lately to brighten up your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment