Monday, June 24, 2013

Family Time

This past weekend we were able to spend some quality family time at a baseball game.  Who knew four kids and their two parents would have so much fun. My hubby got tickets from the Manager at work. Might I add in there Suit tickets with covered seating, hamburgers, hotdogs, soda, water, popcorn, peanuts, the WORKS!! 


This is Chenney Stadium in Tacoma Washington. (Not the big Safeco Field in Seattle!) We sat directly behind home plate.  The seats couldn't have been any better!


Here's the final score!  We almost lost but the Rainiers recovered and won the game!


Usually it is both teams that are walking by each other high fiving, but only the home team did. Kind of sad the Grizzlies didn't participate in this.


Everyone who knows my husband understands he is not a sports kind of guy.  He doesn't have a favorite baseball or football team.  He doesn't follow basketball or soccer.  After this game he thought it was fun and is ready to go see a Mariners game.  (I think I know what to get him for our anniversary!)

I have more pictures from the game. I will have another post or two this week with more pictures.  I'll tell you about the dog named Muck and other things...

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment