Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ninja Smoothies

I love this new kitchen toy of mine.  I hope my hubby really means this is mine and he won't play with it!  I don't want him breaking this one like the last one (different brand).  I am in love with the awesome job it does.  I made teriyaki sauce and baked chicken in the oven for dinner.  I made this awesome fruit smoothie for breakfast!


A handful of strawberries (frozen from last year, the last of them), a banana, an orange and a handful of ice. Blend it up!


Here's what it looks like in the blender. Pour to cup.


I can't decide if I like my smoothie or snow cone better!  This was so good and hit the spot!  I hope my Ninja (blender) doesn't get jealous of my mixer because I am going to mix me up some cookie dough for some Easter cookies!

Are you making anything good for Easter this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment