Monday, March 18, 2013

Bugs & BBQ

I'm so excited Spring will officially be here Wednesday!  My hubby was up late last night BBQing chicken.  He was craving chicken.  I don't know why but it wasn't raining and he BBQ'D chicken.  He grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner.  I guess it's a guy thing, something to do when you have time off from work.  He needs to grill up something besides chicken!  Chicken seems to be the choice of meat to be BBQ'D these days!

Tonight for dinner my 6 year old daughter ate more than her brothers, just turned 5, 14 and 16.5.  She must've been craving chicken for dinner.

I haven't been feeling well this weekend.  Something bit me multiple times, mostly on my arms and stomach. I guess we can say I've been itchy.  I'm not sure if it is spiders or fleas.  I washed all the bedding, vacuumed and still got eaten alive. My awesome hubby drove to the store last night to buy me some much needed Benadryl.  Relief.  The only thing I've been using that gets rid of the itch.  I did take a good nap and been really tired still.

What do you use for bug bites that works??

No comments:

Post a Comment