Friday, March 8, 2013

Rainbows

Wait, what happened to the week?  I can't believe it is already Friday!  I haven't been feeling very good the last few days, but I wanted to share with you guys some pictures I took yesterday as the weather was changing from day to night with rain, hail, wind and even a beautiful rainbow!


This was taken from my backyard standing on the porch.

Now here is the front yard and other side of the rainbow!


Double rainbow!!  I love the way the clouds are under the rainbow and the water drop on the lens above the house on the far right side.  Taken from the front porch.

All this earthly beauty makes me grateful for all my Heavenly Father has done and given me.

Next week I'll share a recipe we tried this last week before the sick set in.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment