Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sewing Project - Bag/Purse

Hi There!  I've been working on one of my craft swap projects.  One of my ladies loves paisley. I fell in love with this remnant with a paisley pattern. Here's a sneak peak on how the project is turning out!  I hope she loves it!


I installed these grommets yesterday!  Never used them before!  I followed the directions, was kinda nervous!  It turned out awesome!  (Sorry no picture yet of them installed!)


The pattern I followed didn't have a pocket on the inside.  I made my own.


I have two of these handles to make.  It's quite time consuming. I have one left to finish.  Hopefully it will be done soon so I can sew the handles onto the bag! (The white fabric has paisley print too!)


Here's a peek at what the outside of the bag looks like!  This is about where I stopped following the pattern and did my own thing.  I really hope my craft receiver loves it!

I'm going to finish this up today and post pictures of it tomorrow!  I was just so excited to share it with you, I had to post!!

See you tomorrow with pictures of completion of the bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment