Friday, March 22, 2013

Funny Things Kids Do & Say

I am so grateful it is Friday!  It's been another long week and I am so ready to spend time with the kids and have them home from school.  Next week will be the week before Spring Break (and Easter). That means parent teacher conferences for elementary kids and half days all week!  Yikes!

I've already started to collect things for Easter.  I'll share some of my ideas for next week.

My youngest heard me tell the older kids we needed to clean the house so we can do fun things this weekend. He went into the laundry room, emptied the dryer to the couch, put the washed laundry into the dryer and then filled the washer with everything in the laundry room floor, all clothes, towels, whites, etc went in.  I had to take everything out and still need to sort it for washing!  He's been a real character lately!  He told me when he starts school in September I can't do grocery shopping without him!

My daughter got her new glasses two weeks ago.  She wears them all the time!  I'm really impressed with her and the glasses.  She will take them off her face to wipe away the sweat on her nose after running home from school and she says everything is all blurry and fuzzy!  I think she has had her glasses on more than her 14 year old brother has worn his glasses all 11 months he has had them!

Well the only big plans we have is to take the oldest shopping for his Suit he wants.  He's been dying for one!  It was on his Christmas list and we just haven't had money for it.  Finally we are going to before we never hear the end of it from him!  Hopefully we BBQ up something good too!

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment