Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby Trees

My husband came home from work with these little baby trees.  He said his company is going to celebrate Eco Day instead of Earth Day (the day after).  He told me over the phone how awesome these little trees are.  He mad it sound like these cute little Christmas trees.  I was upset with him because they look like a branch broken off a big Evergreen tree.  He said these trees will grow to be as big as the row of trees in his parent's backyard.  He said those grew real fast.  Not sure I am buying this now that I have seen the trees.  He potted them in some cheap pots from Walmart, using Miracle Grow soil.


There's actually four of them.  He used chopsticks to help them grow straight up and not blow over on windy days. I'll take new pictures of them soon (I got a new cell phone that takes awesome pics). He wants to plant them in the yard of the home we buy.  When he bought the plants he also got me two baby cactus.  He said he always wanted one!  I guess he really didn't get them for me! Hopefully he doesn't kill those off too like the plants I had when we were first married!

What kind of plants do you have at home?


No comments:

Post a Comment