Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend

It was a super long weekend! The kids also had Friday off from school. The oldest got pukey sick, my daughter got a bad cough and is home from school today. She also went on a mommy date while the three boys got to eat at Five Guys restaurant with daddy and loved it! (I think the oldest's burger wasn't cooked 100%; why he got sick.) My hubby traded in his mini van for a new car and he bbq'd some awesome food! I got fed a baked potato which was bbq'd, corn on the cob cooked in it's husk, steak. Yum!  The kids devoured their food like they were not fed all day! It was nice to sit and relax today.  I started working on my Patriotic craft that needs to be done, mailed and delivered by Friday. I will post pictures later this week on the craft and bbq'd food.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment