Monday, May 6, 2013

Teenagers!

Hi everyone!  Ever get one of those phone calls?  Sometimes I know my oldest just wants to hang out with his friends instead of coming home and doing the tremendous amount of homework his teachers have been assigning.  I got one of those calls.  I wasn't going to answer when the caller id showed the high school number. I just had one of those feelings. I picked it up. Talk about mother heart failure.  The school called 911 for my oldest.  One of the EMT's tried to get my buddy to take a sticker from him.  Absolutely no he would not!



As soon as they left he snagged the sticker from his hands.  He had an allergic reaction.  No biggie. No it wasn't peanuts, but I think he learned his lesson not to eat or drink from his friends.  Good thing it isn't the sunshine he's allergic to!  Okay on to other stuff.

I worked on a quilt this weekend. Here's a sneak peak!


It's going to be awesome!!  I got all the strips sewn. I just have to add a WOW factor to it and then sew all the strips and the wow together!

It might be Monday, but let's make the most of it!  After all here in my neck of the woods it's sunny!

Thanks for stopping by and reading! I need to get working!

What are your plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment