Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Procrastinating

Today I have spent procrastinate on making my daughter's bug costume!  She doesn't get to be a fancy lady bug or butterfly. She gets to be a weevil that eats cotton candy!  She doesn't even like cotton candy!  She's a fan of chocolate! Only chocolate! Okay maybe a pink starburst but she has to be in the mood! So my little girl that likes pink and purple as her signature colors is going to be dressed in brown or black.  I don't think we even own a brown pair of pants, shoes or even a speck of brown on her clothes she owns. Oh wait now that I wrote that she does have brown on a dress she picked out last summer before we moved!  You got to love end of the school year plays and other activities that keep you busy!  Coming tomorrow after I make the costumes, and she gets home from school I will post pictures!

I have two crafts also to make with a patriotic theme. I really want to make a quilt and make a crochet lap blanket. I started both but not sure if I have time to make either!  I might I just need to find the motivation.  I quilt my work at home job that I did for my brother in law because I wasn't getting paid.  After about six weeks of work I was done not getting paid. Hence my procrastination, I am done working for nothing. (Not even behaving kids - they really are showing their attitudes lately.)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment