Friday, May 24, 2013

My Funny Friday

It has been a really long week.  My youngest started running a high fever Wednesday so I rushed him to the walk in clinic near our home right before they closed.  The doctor we saw says it's just a virus and if we see anything change to come back.  He just wants to be held and he's freezing cold but he's so hot feeling.  Thursday he has been snuggly with me and shared his not feeling good. It's been a let's get nothing done type of day!  Thank goodness for Friday! 

My daughter told me she doesn't clean her room because it keeps the monsters away from her at night while she sleeps!  When I asked her why she told me that the monsters step on the toys and hurt their feet so they can't get to her in bed while she sleeps!

Have an awesome Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment