Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blankets, A little bit of warmth!

It sure is cold here!  My cell phone says its a mix snow rain here where I live.  Not a drop of rain or flake of snow is falling from the sky currently as I write this post!! Its almost lunchtime.

Here's a few blankets going into my Etsy shop. Let me know if you would like to purchase them before the shop goes live!


Here's a quilt I made when I first got my new sewing machine last year.


A double sided crochet baby size afghan. Light blue and white for your newborn son.


Light pink and pink camo yarn crocheted into a beautiful afghan for your newborn daughter.


This is the same pink camo yarn with a raspberry pink color paired together to make a beautiful afghan blanket for your newest member of your family.

These will be available in my Etsy shop. Coming soon!

I think I will go finish another one I have started. It's kinda chilly here and working the crochet hook will warm up my fingers!

I am not a big fan of crocheting. I can do a straight line but not circles. I tried making a hat a few weeks ago.  I got the stitch down but....lets just say I think I will stick with straight lines!! Blankets, scarfs; things like that!

Can you crochet?  What do you like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment