Monday, February 4, 2013

Orange Bag

I've been busy crafting away and looking for some really good deals on fabric.  Here's something I sewed up recently with some fabric remnants I bought at Walmart.  The light orange with small white flowers and the quilted lining fleece I already had.  The big white flowers on the main body and the dark orange lining fabric cost me less than 3 bucks! Wahooo, I love a good deal!


This pattern came from online. The bag was fairly easy to make and didn't take a lot of time.  I did the handles a bit different than theirs and didn't round the corners as much as their pattern. I used a quilt lining fleece that I had instead of their regular interfacing.  Here's the site where you can find the tutorial of how to make it found here. I love their green colors!

Okay I hope you crafters out there have recovered from the big Super Bowl game and that your team won!  Let's craft up a storm this week!

What are you going to craft this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment