Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day with their loved ones! Take an extra moment to kiss the kidos and really listen to them. Hug your hunny and love'm even more. My day tomorrow is going to be busy from early in the morning.

My almost 14 year old is going snow cave camping with his scout troop this weekend.  I am excited for him to go, but trying to get him ready has been a pain in the butt - literally!  He has most his stuff he needs ready to go.  I talked with his leaders last night on what he still needs.  One of them told me about a store about 15 minutes away that sells second hand gear.  We're talking snow pants, long john undies, coats etc.  All the good stuff.  He told me there were barrels of used things in great condition for only 5 bucks!  I'm heading there tomorrow as soon as my kids are all off to school.  I'll post my finds either tomorrow or next week! That is if I find anything!

I have an awesome card for my hunny and I am going to make him a recipe he requested for dinner.
I really hope he likes it!

What are you doing for your special someone? Do you do something for your kids too?

No comments:

Post a Comment