Friday, February 22, 2013

Another Funny Friday!

It's been another crazy, hectic day here!  The rain is pouring down and the wind is picking up!

Here's a few crazy Friday Funnies for you.

The other day I am microwaving leftovers after lunch for snack for a starving teenager.  The microwave starts making a groaning noise. The teen starts to imitate it.  I ask him are you trying to be the hungry microwave that is eating your food or the whale on Finding Nemo that is hungry!  They sounded just the same!  He told me that he was imitating the microwave because it reminded him of the whale in the movie!  Good thing the microwave can't eat the food it heats up!  Good thing my teen's tummy wasn't making the noise!  Guess you had to be there!

My oldest is helping clean up after school today.  I am getting dinner in the oven early because it is getting super windy outside and just in case the power goes out.  we have cartoons on and the conversation goes like this: do you want to stay for dinner? No answers the other character, my mother wants me to live to breakfast.  It was funny! We were watching the Disney channel.  I think it was Jessie or Shake it up.  Not sure though.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment