Friday, February 1, 2013

More Funnies For Friday!

TGIF!!  Is everybody ready for some football??  I know my kids are!  They have been practicing the football tackle which my 6 year old came to me saying her big brother gave her a tickle hug!  Aka he tackled her and started to tickle her!  She could barely stop giggling while she was telling me!  Sometimes kids have the funniest things to say!

I know this might not be the funniest thing, but I was at the dollar store earlier this week.  My buddy wanted this one particular toy. I looked at him and asked are you going to clean your room for it? Yes mommy his sweet innocent lips replied with big puppy dog eyes.  Good thing he can't get the droopy puppy ears going too!  I broke down and told him he could get it!  As soon as we walked in the house when we got home he told me he was going to put this toy right here and go clean the room!  I found him half an hour later going to town on the room cleaning.  He was doing an excellent job!  I've never seen him clean like this before!  If I had taken a picture of the before, there would have been toys covering the entire floor!  Not a spot to step without stepping on something!  That's how messy it is! He cleaned and put everything away!  Nothing was left out!  Amazing!  I am truly shocked he could clean this well!  Time for a chore chart for him!!

It's timbe to roll out the grills to the driveway, open up the garage, bring out the camping chairs and start the pre game TV watching!  BBQ up some hot dogs and cheesy hamburgers with some icy cold soda.  Invite the neighbors over! TGIF!

Have a fabulous weekend and stay safe in whatever you are doing!  Here's a shout out to my baby brother!  HaPpY bIrThDaY!!  Have a faboulous day!

Tell me are you planning on watching the big superbowl game? Getting out of the house so the spouse can have a party with his friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment