Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crazy Day!

It's been a crazy day here at home.  This morning started with driving the high school carpool drop off, getting gasoline in my gas guzzler. Came home to wake up the middle school student at 6 am. Back to pick up kids and take them to school from their bible study class. Back home to wake up the elementary child, get her ready and off to school on the bus.  Home to shower, wake up my buddy, feed and dress him, okay he dressed himself. Then instead of heading out the door to go grocery shopping for the next few weeks I spent the next the next almost two hours looking for my buddy's lost shoe.  I found it in the reclining part of the couch, where the bum part meets the back!  I was done trying to look and sat down and decided to kick back and guess what I found!?!  The shoe!

Once we left the house I went to Lowe's to pick out a few small size tiles for craft projects and water.  We do the big 5 gallon jugs.  We return the bottles, get the tickets and buy more.  Six jugs and 3 tiles later... We run to Walmart just around the corner.  My buddy wants candy.  I ended up with a bag of Bing Chocolate covered cherries, a big bag of Cadbury mini chocolate eggs, bag of sour gummy worms and something else.  I only wanted something like chocolate covered peanuts.  My sis had mentioned laundry pod soaps so I had to grab a bag of those to try. Then after looking thru the remnants and finding no good deals we end up in the toys department. TMNT is the cool thing for my turtle loving 5 year old. We ended up giving up the sour gummy worms for a TMNT helicopter toy. I traded the big bag of cadbury eggs in for a mini package, my figure is going to love me!! Haa haaa! Went home, unloaded the water, tiles and Walmart things, then back in the car for a trip to Burger King.  After we ate in the car I tried to walk around Fred Meyers.  My buddy wanted to look at his things and not mommy things, so we left shortly.    Freddy's has a great sale right now 70% off clearance things!

Kids are coming home from school right now. Two home one to go!  I have laundry with those pods.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.  I hope I like them!

Keep having a great day!

What are you doing this weekend?  Any big plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment