Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BBQ

My husband loves to BBQ.  He cooks up some pretty good stuff.  Sometimes.  Sunday I came home from church to BBQ hot dogs for the munchkins with pasta shells and big shrimp for us.  He BBQ'd on Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Day.  He loves his grill probably more than he loves me, on the days he gets to use it!

 
Shrimp cooking.  Bought from The Butcher Boys Shop.
 

 Yum yum!!!  Sunday Shrimp.

Getting the meat ready to grill.
 
 
Yum Yum again! He bought this a few weeks ago and has been dying to cook it.  He got tips of how to marinade the meat from his lil bro Mike.  Next time he is going to read his cookbook on how to make those bones you see into their own tasty dish of ribs!
 

One more pic of steak and lobster cooking on the grill.  New Year's Eve dinner.  I remember this because I had to run teenagers to a dance and by the time I got back the steak was, um, over cooked. Well done is a good way to put it!
 
 
 
So there it is! My hubby's recent BBQ creations!  He'll be so happy I posted about his food!  Maybe he'll cook more often.  Pics are courtesy of his cell phone done by him.

 
What do you like to BBQ? Do you leave it to the spouse or do it yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment