Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!

Hi Y'all!  It's been a long week.  Cold weather isn't helping motivate me to do anything.  I guess it's something I am out of bed, kids dressed and off to school and now home and fed.  This morning my buddy and I went to Walmart to return jeans that we bought for him.  He dislikes wearing jeans, pants or anything past his knees. He only wears pants to church.  I told him yesterday morning that if it snows he can't go out in shorts, so he let me buy him jeans.  They fit to perfect. If I washed them they would have shrunk and not fit.  The ones I bought fit great, but a little long in the legs.  He about had a fit trying them on.  I got the ones with adjustable waist band in them. Ahhh, now if only I can get him to wear them!  Oh back on track, so I am telling you this because we have a fabulous view from the parking lot to Mount Rainier when it's not too cloudy or rainy out.  Too bad there are utility lines and poles in the way!  Here's a pic I snapped looking towards the mountain.


Beautiful isn't it?  I think I need to start carrying the camera around in my purse till I get a new cell phone with an awesome camera!  I love the clouds! The whole view is stunning and relaxing!

Here's one that my husband took this past summer.


Maybe I should borrow his cell phone!  It takes better pictures than mine! Beautiful isn't it!?! This pic is my background picture on my cell.

Okay now on to other stuff!  I've joined this craft swap group thru a friend in Georgia.  I've been working on this the last few days and wanted to share a few pics of my quilt that I am working on.


These I sewed right before Christmas for a Valentine Day Theme Craft Swap.  They are being turned into...


TA DA!!!


Here's a close up!


I made the cowboy boots years ago for a queen size quilt.  These were extras; I thought they worked perfect mixed up with the hearts.  It's still being quilted so when I am done I will take pictures and post them.

Have a great weekend!  What are you doing this weekend? Going anywhere? Anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment