Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mount Rainier

This morning as I am standing at the bus stop with my daughter, I turned and caught a glimpse of Mount Rainier. It was breathe taking.  Usually driving around town we see it here and there when it's not raining.  This morning I was rather surprised to see the big mountain, of all places the bus stop!  Right between the main street trees and the first house in the hood stood this breathe taking view.  Now I know I need a new cell phone, but this doesn't even capture the beauty....




For some reason I can't post pictures....what's wrong....it's been an issue all day! Help! 

I guess a picture less post till I figure this out.  I'm upset.

Okay, Saturday morning, never mind, early afternoon and the teenager helped me!  He's so talented! Hopefully I will be able to remember how to do this, the non easy way! Thanks kid!






No comments:

Post a Comment