Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chips and Dip for Football Game!

Okay here's some quick and easy dip and salsa for the football game. My favorite is the onion soup mix dip and homemade salsa.

Use your favorite Onion Soup Mix and sour cream is all you need.


Mix together, dip your chips and enjoy! To make this even yummier, make a few days ahead of the game!  I think its better when it has sat mixed together in the fridge a few days!!  It's kinda like the day old spagehetti, always better the next day!


Match it with your favorite chips!! Yum yum!

Okay homemade Salsa!!  Oh my!  I started making salsa years ago when I would take my boys on a road trip to visit my lil sis in Oregon.  I wish they still lived there, what a short trip that would be! Well, she would make it & I would eat it!  Oh, yeah, right back on subject! We would make salsa, canned tomatoes or fresh if they were on sale, garlic, cilantro, onion and lime is all you need unless you like to turn up the heat a bit and add in there a jalepeno pepper. Salt and pepper too!  Chop up the tomato and onion. Use the same amount of both, so if you use a cup of tomato use a cup of onion, just saying.  Add in there a tablespoon of garlic, mix, add in some cilantro, about half a bunch will do. Squeeze the lime all over it, add in jalapeno pepper too. Mix well!


Eat with some yummy tortilla chips!  It kinda looks like Christmas colors!!


No comments:

Post a Comment