Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Picking Something Out

Happy middle of the month day!  Ah, what a day!  I had a post ready to go earlier, just needed to add to it and perfect it, before publishing it.  It talked about Kiva and the loans we do. It's repayment day and my daughter loves to "pick people out"!!  She has her own account/profile as do the rest of the kids, my husband and self.  The youngest does not have one yet.  She usually helps pick out loans for mom and dad. Grandpa is going broke with paying his grandkids enough for one loan for every A they get on their report card!  Well I got a phone call and she is going to be picking out something else besides loans for other people, but also glasses for herself!!!  We talked about it on the way home from the bus stop.  She said she wants cheetah print glasses, maybe pink and tan just like a blanket she has!  The phone call sidetracked me!  I'll craft up something fun for ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment