Monday, January 7, 2013

The Pink Scarf

This last summer I bought a bunch of yarn marked clearance, $1, $1.50 & $2. YES! This is what I turned the pink into. 

I am not big on crocheting. I wish I could be, but I can't do anything that is not a straight line.  A granny square, is unfortunately not a straight line!  I really wanted to make something useful out of it. I searched YouTube videos to find this simple pattern showing step by step how to make it.  It's easy and simple just like the video says! Just go to YouTube and type in easy or beginners crochet scarf and this should come up.  I made this in December and can't remember the name of the lady, might be Tracey.  I used the whole skein of yarn!  It's an extra long scarf for staying warm on those cold days!

The above picture is the scarf folded in half and the ends looped thru the bend part where it halfs.


Here's a close up of the crochet.  I hope you like it.

What do you like to crochet? Are you a crochet geek?

No comments:

Post a Comment